Saturday, March 13, 2010

Unbelievably Hard to Love You .....But I Love You Anyways....



Everybody.......rock your body right......Backstreet's Back .....alright!!!


Makes you wanna shake a leg I'm sure!!!




















Although this genre of music is lost to us now, it sure feels great to revisit those innumerable fond memories that these songs bring back. Just thought I'll remind myself of a few such songs. I dunno if I can still sort them out as I like this better than that as they all sound awesome right now. So, I'll just stick to listing a few. Do remind me of any I might have missed.


#1 Love you anyways (Boyzone): I'm Delirious....Are you serious??....What goes on in your head I'm just Curious.........
(This is the first song on my mind because it just gets you so stuck on it. I couldn't shake it off even after 3 days, in short the very reason I'm blogging about this.)
#2 No Matter (Boyzone): I can't deny what I believe, I can't be what I'm not......What you believe is true........
#3 Show me the meaning (Backstreet Boys): Tell me why.....I can't be there where you are........There's something missing in my heart.
#4 Backstreet's Back(Backstreet Boys): Everybody....rock your body right....(I really wanna dance now......... :P)
#5 Love me for a reason (Boyzone): Don't love me for fun girl.....Let me be the one girl.......
#6 Words (Boyzone): Smile....an everlasting smile....a smile can bring you near to me......(I'm sure the very name brings back a memory of 5 guys sitting in the rain........ Does to me.... :) )
#7 Larger than life (Backstreet Boys): All you people can't you see...can't you see....How your life's affecting our reality.......
#8 As long as you love me (Backstreet Boys): I don't care who you are....Where you're from....
#9 The call (Backstreet Boys): Listen baby I'm sorry....Just wanna tell you don't worry....I will be late....Don't stay up and wait for me......
#10 Quit Playing Games with my Heart (Backstreet Boys): I should have known from the start....
#11 Hold You (Boyzone) : Baby....can I hold you tonight....?

Phew!!! that's all I can think of for now.......Hope it brought back a few fond memories........or not.....But I love listening to them...... ;)

And then.....They take it a step too far......... :P

1 comment:

Shruti said...

Been listening to BSB and BZ on a loop non stop since yesterday.. They kinda make you feel 13 again..A lot of us used to carry a torch for Nick Carter (before we learnt of his preferences).. The evergreen songs.. I'll never break your heart.. All I have to give .. Picture of You.. and then there was Westlife.. All or nothing..aah..i had come across the following quote once, feels apt here: There are songs that make you dance, there are songs that make you sing along, but the best songs are the ones that take you back to the time when you first heard them, and once again, bring a smile to your face