Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ever managed to sing the same song for more than an hour just because you wanted to learn all the nuances of the song?

Well, I just did that. An awesome song called "Can't Fight the Moonlight" by LeAnn Rimes. Heard it for the first time while I was watching one of my fav movies and was surprised I didn't spot it before. So I go out on this song hunt and found one of the best versions of it. I dont pose to be an expert in music but any lame guy would tell you its not an easy song to sing. Especially the way the pitch keeps changing in every other line... boy oh boy!!!! So although I might never get to sing it in public I decided to learn it just for the heck of it. Atleast it will tell me how far I have to go. Here is the song for you. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Apurv said...

You have innate quality of landing up on just those songs which will suit your voice very well! ;)
This one's another example of that. It is hell of a song to sing, I must say. Good luck!!
Nice song, good lyrics. :)