Saturday, September 02, 2006

One day of my life...!!!

I woke up to the breeze, cool and light,
Never knew what surprises were in store for me on this day,bright.
I said "Good Morning!" to my reflection and saw a smile,
Didn't know i would be smiling harder in a while.
I started my day, hoping everything would be fine,
Man!! It turned out to be better than any imagination of mine.
I stole a gaze at the stars, as I rode along,
They seemed like a protection, like a phoenix song.
The hunter shined above, in the middle of the night,
While the waiting began to see that breath taking sight.
The mischief king put on his mask,
He rolled up his sleeves and took on the task.
The sky filled with the first rays of the Sun,
Oh! Chasing those waves back and forth was so much fun.
And then he rose slowly, changing from red to yellow,
Leaving everything he touched peaceful and mellow.
It was the perfect beginning to a day,
Where all things just fell in place and what else can I say.

1 comment:

pratyu said...

" the waiting began to see "
good. meter kept mostly. good one. nice description of the events in the sky.