Monday, January 05, 2009

And I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand,
When everything's meant to be broken.........

What's the point if everything was meant to be broken....... I believed it could be different but again I've been proven wrong.

Every time I dare to dream...
A dream? Damn it was true
I lived what I cherished....but
It had to be broken... thats my cue

To act my part...to smile the goodbyes
Well so be it ....whats gone is gone
When will I finally let go of it?
The answer will soon, upon me, dawn.

This I hope, coz I stopped wishing,
This I ask, coz I never will dream,
To speak out, I must and will learn
But sometimes I'm unheard when I scream.

And yet sometimes there are things
Which even spoken aloud, are ignored.
Things which are better left alone
But things which have to be poured.

So good friend time has a way to handle
All things that go awry and bad.
Anger may need to be taken care of
All to save today, to be more glad.

Time.......... I'm waiting..........

No comments: