Friday, May 09, 2008


I'm feeling....VAGUE
What is Vague?

Lets see....now thats vague....I'll write something else vague....Dunno when I wrote this but here it is...see its vague....
OK enough of vagueness



The sun sets slowly, is he reaching out?
Maybe its my mind playing its tricks again....
Does he not want to leave the skies?
Why do i see and feel so much pain.....
Why do the birds seem like they cant cry any louder?
This sinking feeling its getting too much...
Why cant i cry with the birds?
these walls block out my voice, their force is such....
I'm screaming inside....But who would ever know?
I'm nothing but a mute to the passer-by.....
All in Vain, my efforts are, it seems...
I'm scratching the walls, to get out, I try....
The sun sinks lower, Is he escaping?
So that he can save face, at a later hour....
Or helpless, is he, after all his efforts.....
And does not wish to tell me, so is moving far....
Somebody stop me, I'll come unhinged...
Someone stop this hammering in my head...
Check for vital signs, revive me....
As frustration, sucks out life, leaving me dead...
Is the end, Of the tunnel, the darkness?
Why is my pain draining away so fast...
This is just the beginning of the end....
And now my body and mind rest at last....

I'm still wondering when or why i wrote it.
The circumstances are....
wait for it....


VAGUE
Cheers to this vague post

No comments: